Thursday, January 31, 2013

Di sebalik Tao Kae Noi

Assalamualikum w.b.t and helo..


     Its been about 2 weeks.. my holiday.. and in 2 more weeks, i will struggle back in U.. learning bout tectonics, rocks, physics, etc.. But before that, i will get my result. huh! result~ my first semester result.. maybe it will be quite disappointing cause i turned my study week to "watch-Runningman-marathon" week. Huhu.. Genius me. Whenever i think of that, i get nervous and said ' tawakal ja la... ' but "tawakkaling" without early effort is... hm.... Because of this, my mood was like chipsmore these days.

      Then, this evening i watched a thai movie - Top Secret The Billionaire. I know its kind of out dated.. but the story somehow is inspiring. this story is like a reminder, telling me not to give up.. whatever my result will be. 1st sem will be a history which i should not repeat and Insyaallah will try harder to improve my study. 

Just like in the Holy Quran..

Chapter (13) sūrat l-raʿd (The Thunder)



For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.


So, moral of today, Remember, DO NOT GIVE UP!! :D


Top secret the billionaire

jajang!!!! Tao kae noi~ 

The founder.. ^_^



Do not give up whatever happens, if we give up then it was nothing

-Aittihpat "Top" Kulapongvanich 


1 comment:

shaa said...

don't give up...gud luck :)
p/s; i love chipsmore..#tibatiba