Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Anime

Assalamualaikum wbt and hye~


   Huh, how i wish i have my own car.. So i can travel around Sabah, spending my holiday joyfully.. But the reality is, i don't even have my own license.. Pity me..

Ok, that is not actually what i was going to share.

   Yesterday night, i have a dream.. and it was kind of ridiculous.. Well, dreams are mostly silly. But that night, i dreamed about... Digimon.. That dream makes me think further.. Curiosity fills me this whole day. sooooo.... i asked Mr.Google. Nothing much actually, i just want to know what are the anime that were popular during my childhood. For me, my favorite of course Cardcaptor Sakura and Emma, The Victorian Romance. Actually there are many more but these 2 are my mostttttt favorites!

I checked several Mr. Google answers and some of them...

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 


Cowboy Bebop


Chobits


Naruto


em... wrong version.. once again..


Naruto


Neon Genesis Evangelion


   These are only some of them that are popular among those anime fanatics. Of course there are many more.
Frankly, i'm not really into anime but, like i said, i also have my own favorites.

Emma, A Victorian Romance


Cardcaptor Sakura





Until now, i can see anime are favored not only by kids but most of them are teenagers. Right?
Ok, that's all for my entry today. Thank you for taking a peek.. Hohoho~  

1 comment:

shaa said...

i remember one that i watched seriously "the law of ueki"..hehehe